The Challenge of Change:
Helping Others to Confront It
This course is designed for managers and supervisors who are charged with introducing departmental or organizational changes to their employees.
In today’s organizations, change is the rule rather than the exception. New initiatives are creating more pressures and demands on employees to confront the challenge of change. As an ongoing occurrence, change can be exhilarating or stressful.
This program will provide managers and supervisors with the tools and techniques to help them successfully navigate through understanding change, introducing change to others and overcoming resistance.
- Assess attitudes toward change for future planning
- Identify the impact of change on the organizational, department, and staff
- Define roles and responsibilities in managing change
- Develop strategies for coping with and managing change
- Identify ways to involve employees in the change process
- Use a model to introduce change to employees
- Develop skill in managing resistance to change
- Minimize disruptive aspects and enhance positive opportunities in the change process
- Implement changes effectively and quickly with strategies to manage throughout the transition
- Ease the progression from the old situation to the new with minimum disruption to morale, output or image
- Provide effective support for morale issues and concerns caused by changes
- Anticipate resistance and respond skillfully to preserve relationships and productivity
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.