Supporting Employee Development
Workers at every level in a new organization are learning new skills as cross training increases and new policies and procedures are implemented.
The responsibility for effectively teaching new skills and providing positive support has never been more valued.
In this program participants will learn to:
- Demonstrate skills
- Conduct skill practice
- Provide performance coaching while using individual style differences to maintain their relationships with employees.
- Learn and practice and active learning approach to skill teaching
- Design and conduct role play practice sessions
- Improve ability to observe employee performance
- Develop confidence in giving developmental feedback
- Set performance goals
- Recognize and adjust to different learning styles
- Employees understand what to do and when they are doing their work correctly
- Employees are more satisfied and less frustrated with their work
- Managers know their employee’s strengths, weaknesses and personal styles
- Managers improved the retention of high performing employees
- Employees have better interaction with the workplace team or group
- Employees feel more valued and invested in work
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.