Dealing With Difficult People
Dealing With Difficult People:
Managing Yourself and Others Under Stress
If an employee is regularly facing customer then the toughest part or their job is dealing with and resolving customer problems.
Whether it’s angry clients or conflicts resulting from differing expectations, customer interactions can be complex and filled with emotion. Solutions are not always found by apologizing and being polite.
In this course, participants will gain skills and tools for resolving situations and managing emotions (both the customer’s and yours).
Participants will also work through tough situations with the help of exercises and skill practice.
- Explore customer dissatisfaction
- Understand why people are so difficult
- Examine the trigger that causes compliant behaviors to change
- Practice emotional control
- Change hot buttons and triggers to resources
- Learn a four-step process for dealing with upset customers
- Generate an action plan for improvement
- No longer wonder why people are so difficult
- Identify areas for customer irritation and change them
- Recognize the point where a customer is non-compliant and de-escalate
- Lower stress by remaining in control of emotions
- Eliminate formerly unconscious triggers for rage
- Apply a proven formula for getting the customer “back on our side”
- Build confidence in difficult situations
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.