Ethics And Business:
It's Not an Oxymoron
The fact is that the business community IS concerned with ethical behavior.
Yet, how do businesspeople resolve issues involving questionable ethics? Unfortunately, there is no “one right answer” in dealing with questions of ethics.
Rather, a “best” answer emerges based on the results of inquiries that engage individuals seeking to apply a problem-solving model to the tough questions with which they are faced.
A major goal of this workshop is to give participants a sense of appreciation for the complex, sets of issues that are the fabric of business and the choices involved in balancing personal, corporate, and societal goals.
- To learn to understand the variety of ethical situations in the workplace
- To develop skills that apply steps to ethical problems
- To create experiences with different ethical dilemmas in business
- To complete an action plan for making good choices in situations that have ethical considerations
- Ensures participants explore behaviors that are unethical
Identifies the difference between ethical and unethical approaches to problems
- Develops a roadmap for examining ethical situations
- Provides steps for thinking through the ethical impacts of decisions
- Develops more confidence in ethical choices
- Provides clear pathway for explaining ethical decisions and their impact
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.