Ensuring the Right Things are Done the Right Way
Some organizations function not too differently than the bumper car ride at the amusement park, with much commotion but little success in sustaining high performance results.
Goal-driven performance management offers a fundamentally sound way to corral the energy and talent of your Direct Reports and deliver the results required to achieve strategic goals.
This course provides “hands on” development to identify, develop and implement an effective Performance Management Program based on three themes: Organizational goal alignment, Manager focus and Employee motivation.
- Develop long and short-term goals and identify supportive behaviors
- Create a plan for obtaining employee participation in the planning process
- Establish performance behaviors and motivation strategies
- Understand and apply appropriate consequences for behaviors
- Apply positive reinforcement for goals and performance criteria
- Develop skill in improving performance
- Offer feedback that motivates and gains commitment
- Use corrective dialogue for “misaligned” employees
- Align activities with the goals of the Organization and department
- Clarify expectations and develop communication to reinforce productive behaviors
- Specify what an Employee is supposed to do to be productive and when to do it
- Improved performance through clearly defined expectations and achieve results more closely aligned with Organizational plans
- Develop ongoing dialogue and feedback about goals and the behavior required to achieve them
- Improved communication between Managers and Employees
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.