Getting Out of Your Own Way
The push to be the best we can be is inherently human. In our personal and professional lives, we seek excellence in our varied roles and important relationships.
This push to “be the best” sometimes causes us to question our effectiveness and the rewards we are anticipating.
In this program participants learn techniques and concepts to become more effective in different areas of their lives.
Although the program focuses on individual assessment, group problem solving approaches are an essential part of the program.
- Determine what issues are central in their lives
- Identify and capitalize on personal strengths
- Understand the consequences of not taking control of life events
- Examine personal obstacles to taking control of life events
- Identify appropriate goals and habits for the future
- Practice applying the habits process
- Priorities are refocused, stress is reduced, and participants feel more empowered
- Closer, more honest connections are built with the people who are important
Work-life balance is defined to create more fulfilling relationships
- Confidently apply tools to face life challenges from a positive and empowered perspective
- Realize, without self-criticism or judgement, to be the biggest and best version of yourself
- Roadblocks to success are removed.
- Confidence, focus and self-empowerment leads to personal and professional success
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.