Creative Problem Solving:
Getting Unstuck and Finding Solutions
Einstein is quoted as saying, “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
Life is full of problems and many organizations pay a high premium for individuals who are able to move from a problem state to a solution state.
Problem solving requires creativity, intuition and imagination. It also requires careful analysis, diagnosis, and step by step action planning.
This program is designed to enable participants to apply concepts and techniques that result in an integrated approach to problem solving.
- Understand problems with a new type of thinking
- Create targets for problem solving
- Acquire skills in developing novel solutions
- Become aware of how groups foster creative problem solving
- Develop action plans for implementing creative solutions
- Employees focus energies on solutions rather than blaming
- Collaboration, creativity and group wisdom is employed on challenging problems
- Appropriate facts and data are applied in the problem-solving process
- Effective targets are identified for specific problems
- Problems become clearer, resources are more effectively utilized and appropriate actions are applied
- Participants gain more confidence in interacting with others on challenging situations
- Solutions are developed that would not otherwise be presented
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.