A Structured Process to Get Results
Planning is a basic and ever-present activity. Managers engage in detailed planning for their projects, marketing managers design extensive sales campaigns, Sales Managers map out selling strategies.
In each case, the parties involved have define a specific objective. The planning needed to achieve the objective requires allocating needed resources.
In this program, participants learn an eight-step strategic planning process that can be used by individuals or groups to achieve specific objectives.
- To learn to use tools that “chunk down” a problem into manageable pieces
- To develop skills that effective planners use in reaching successful outcomes
- To create measures to determine if planning is “on or off track”
- To listen for feedback on their planning efforts that tell them if corrections or additional planning is needed
- Ensures the most effective use is made of resources by focusing the resources on the key priorities
- Identifies and analyzes available opportunities and potential threats
- Objectives are set that are demanding, yet attainable
- Provides a base from which progress can be measured and establishes a mechanism for change when needed
- Provides a road map to show where the organization is going and how to get there
- Develops better internal coordination of activities
- Provides clearer focus of organization, producing more efficiency and effectiveness
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.