Empowering Personal And Organizational Change
Many Organizations find that a higher level of expertise may be required of their employees, both new hires and established employees.
One solution is to establish an ongoing mentoring program. In this type of program, mentors and protégés are matched so that the protégé can acquire the higher-level skills needed to achieve higher expectations.
In this program, mentors and protégés are introduced to a model that describes four important phases in the mentoring process:
1. Creation and selection
2. Assessment and orientation
3. Individual Development Plan
4. Certification and follow-up
- Learn how a successful mentoring program works
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of key players in the mentoring process
- Practice the skills that promote an effective mentoring relationship
- Develop an individual Development Plan as an action plan for the protégé’s growth and development
- Managers prove themselves as valuable leaders
- The Organization creates an environment that fosters personal and professional growth through the sharing of business information, skills, attitudes and behaviors
- Mentors increase role modeling of leaders teaching other leaders
- Management accelerates processes for the identification, development and retention of talent
- Mentors share and leverage strategic knowledge and skill throughout the organization
- The Organization leverages intellectual capital and property knowledge
8 hours (one format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.