Motivation, Communication and Working Styles
Like fingerprints, everyone has a unique set of personality “patterns” that drive what they do. How a person motivates themselves, communicates and interacts with other people is driven by unconscious processes.
Knowing a person’s patterns allows Managers, Coaches and HR professionals to predict and influence what motivates a person, their work attitudes, how they prefer to communicate and act at work.
Using Personality Patterns allows managers and organizations to take individual preferences into account and to value each person for his or her strengths.
This workshop is designed as an introduction to basic Personality Patterns and serves as the foundation to more extensive training.
- Understand Personality Patterns and the benefits of recognizing them
- Predict behavior in specific contexts
- Uncover motivation patterns and what drive ourselves and others
- Review communication patterns and how to be more clearly understood
- Resolve personality conflicts through influential language
- Practice recognizing individual and combination patterns
- Move away from judgement and towards a better understanding of people behaviors
- Avoid potential personality conflicts
- Select the right person for the job
- Improve confidence with people
- Enhance team performance by selecting the right people for project and team tasks
- Recognize relational issues caused by strong patterns
- Develop an action plan for adopting behavioral flexibility with people
8 to 16 hours (one and two day formats)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.