Using Process Maps for Analysis And Design
Process improvement calls for rethinking and redesigning a business function to achieve improvements. Frequently, teams set out with the best intentions only to have their design plans run into a wall of corporate resistance. How can a team avoid this from happening?
Three important factors lead to process improvement successes: (1) adequate tools, (2) “buy-in” from affected groups, and (3) a simple, visual way to present findings and recommendations.
This session will address each of these factors and provide exercises to build skill for each of these important elements.
This program is ideal for new or ongoing teams committed to designing more effective and efficient business processes. Representatives of those teams could attend this training program and bring back the skills they learn to their teams.
- Learn and practice the techniques of process mapping for current and future processes
- Gain confidence in the application of process analysis and process-mapping techniques
- Apply basic principles of process redesign (provided in the program) and develop their own principles based on their own experiences
- Receive feedback on the application of process redesign principles
- Apply tools that improve the application of process design techniques
- Departments and the Organization reduces expenses
- Employees improve policy compliance
- Fewer employee misunderstandings
- Departments and Managers develop faster responses to changing environment
- Critical resource needs are identified earlier
- Less rework expense
- Faster customer response
- Greater customer satisfaction
8 hours (one day format)
We have a number of additional included benefits that participants have access to, making the BTR experience different from others.
We include a pre-recorded video with the Training Agenda to introduce the upcoming training session.
The videos offer a concise overview of the topics to be covered, which helps to create interest in the training and improve attendance.
With the introductory video, you can be sure that your audience is well-informed and excited to attend your training sessions.
The training sessions service also include access to a shared folder containing all the materials covered in the training session.
This folder includes any of the handouts, videos, and slide decks that were used during the training.
These materials help clients to retain what they have learned and to continue to develop their skills after the training is finished.